Did you make use of this scheme in 2020?
In April 2021, you will receive a settlement statement in which the healthcare costs in 2020 are stated. If the healthcare costs per insured are less than € 385, we will refund the excess amount. If after the settlement of April 2021 Ditzo still receives care cost claims for 2020 that fall under the excess, these costs will be charged as yet. You will be informed of this in advance.
If you made use of the ‘staggered payment excess’ scheme in 2020, this will continue in 2021. Do you not want to make use of this scheme? Please indicate this before 1 February 2021 in Mijn Zorgverzekering (My Health insurance).
Conditions for participation in 2021
- You only have a compulsory excess (and therefore no voluntary excess).
- You are 18 years or older on 1 January 2021.
How to register
- You can register yourself and others who are co-insured on your policy for this scheme.
- Register yourself and/or others before 1 February 2021 via Mijn Zorgverzekering (My Health insurance).
- If you register after 1 February 2021 or you turn 18 after 1 January 2021, you cannot participate until 2021.
- You pay in 10 equal instalments of € 38.50 per insured person.
- Payment takes place by direct debit at the end of the month. The first direct debit will take place in February 2021.
- As the policyholder, you are responsible for the direct debit to succeed. Please provide the correct account details and ensure that the balance on your account is sufficient.
- In April 2022, you will receive a final statement showing the healthcare costs in 2021.
- If the costs of care per insured party were less than € 385, we will refund the amount paid in excess.
- No bills for the excess are sent during the insurance year. However, you can see the status of your excess on Mijn Zorgverzekering (My Health insurance).
- If after the settlement of April 2022 Ditzo still receives care costs for 2021 that are covered by the excess, these costs will be charged as yet. You will be informed of this in advance.
- Participation in the scheme continues in the following calendar year, unless you indicate otherwise before 1 February 2022.
- You can terminate the scheme prematurely via Mijn Zorgverzekering (My Health insurance).
- If the payments for the excess are not made, Ditzo will terminate the scheme.
- If the scheme is terminated prematurely and the excess owed is higher than the amounts you have already paid, the amount still to be paid will be charged immediately. If the excess is lower than the amounts you have already paid, we will calculate the difference. The excess amount will be reserved for future excess deductions.
- If the insurance is terminated in connection with emigration or death, a final settlement will take place immediately.